*Prices in each program include different items. For a complete list of what is included in the price, call Reach Centers, Inc. **There is an orientation the week before each class
This course is designed for the student to learn advanced nursing assistant skills in the hospital setting. The course is 128 hours and consists of classroom and clinical in a hospital. Class and clinical times vary Mon - Sun, days and evenings. Pre-requisites include:
1. Attending an information session.
2. Attending a mandatory orientation prior to the start of class.
3. Meeting health and physical requirements
(not included in the cost).
4. At least 18 years old.
5. Have transportation to and from classroom and clinical.
6. A valid current state of CA CNA certificate.
7. A valid AHA CPR card.
8. A clear background check through REACH Centers
($49 included in cost).
Location: Rancho Cucamonga only