This course is approved by the California Department of Public Health, State of CA. Successful completion makes the student eligible to take the state CNA exam (NNAAP). There are a total of 176 hours of instruction and clinical (in a long term care facility), 24 hours of professional development and 24 hours of externship for a total of 224 hours, and meets Tuesday and Thursday evenings 5:30 - 10:00 pm and Saturdays and Sundays 7 am-4 pm. Pre-requisites include:
1. Attending an information session.
2. Attending a mandatory orientation prior to the start of class.
3. Meeting health and physical requirements (not included in the cost).
4. At least 16 years old.
5. Have transportation to and from classroom and clinical.
6. DOJ fingerprinting in class (There are Disqualifying Penal Codes).
Successful completion requires meeting attendance, academic and clinical objectives and expectations. No time may be missed during the program, there is no make up time. If any time is missed, the student will have to retake and re-enroll and pay for the next program. Completion of course and passing of state test does not guarantee state certification. The state determines who will be certified after completion of the state test.
Locations: Rancho Cucamonga and Hesperia